DIGITAL PHOTOGRAPHY AND IMAGING [WK03 & 04]

 

23/8/2021 - */*/2021 / Week 1 - Week 14
Maizatul Amirah Mahat (0336918)
BA Mass Communication (Digital Media Production) /Taylor's University
(Minor) 
Project & Assessments - Mr Fauzi Yusoff

Week 3

In this week, we have manage to learn few things in photoshop, which was the basic tools; pen tool, lasso tool etc. In this week task we were assign to create 3 digital collage composition.



COMPOSITION #1





COMPOSITION #2



COMPOSITION #3


Week 4
In 4th week, we were assigned to readjust the layers but fixing the whole image with the adjustment layers and filters.

WEEK 3 - PEN TOOL EXERCISE (BEST COMPOSITION)

DESCRIPTION: I called this piece a Shark’s Subway. This digital collage was created by using the rule of third composition; which focuses the shark in the middle. In Shark’s Subway a shark came out of the television and looks like it's about to jump in the subway station.


Adjustment Layers and Filters


DESCRIPTION: In my take, I have chosen to make it high in hue/saturation and fix the level to make it a bit brighter. I have also added a tint of orange colour by using the photo filter and some  grainy texture to create a sense of vintage as I love vintage art style.




Reflections

Throughout the weeks, I have experienced a good start in this module, everything seems to be under control and I'm enjoying the tutorials by Mr. Fauzi. I've learned ways of compositing different objects into one image physically and digitally. I've learned how to do color correction according to our preferences or art design. I've also observed a few arts on Pinterest and by my lecture. 

Comments

Popular Posts