DIGITAL PHOTOGRAPHY AND IMAGING [WK05] SHAZAM

 

23/8/2021 - */*/2021 / Week 1 - Week 14
Maizatul Amirah Mahat (0336918)
BA Mass Communication (Digital Media Production) /Taylor's University
(Minor) 
Project & Assessments - Mr Fauzi Yusoff

Week 5

In this week, we are assigned to learn how to do color correction.

tutorial by using task 1


final task 1


final task 2





Reflections

Throughout the weeks, I have experienced new skills in editing. for this tutorial. this has made me learn how to make myself be in a picture that I was not supposed to be there, well basically we need to do color correction, shadow, hue and etc. I've observed this kind of design to be a lot in collage or background placement for a poster. I believe this would be a really good skill to keep for my upcoming design.



Comments

Popular Posts